Home     About Me     For Sale     Family     Cookbook     front porch beauty photography     Projects

Friday, July 16, 2010

Amazing Lightning Storm

These are photos of the amazing lightning storm that was north of us and heading our way last night. I did not know it was heading our way when I was out taking photos!! But I got some good shots. There are quite a few on here because I just could not narrow it down any further!!
This first shot is the sunset that went with this lightning storm.




















Just so you know: I will have some bibs up in my etsy shop by Monday and also the give away will start on Monday the 19th and end on Friday the 23rd. Sorry I did not hit my Friday deadline....which I'm kind of bummed about.....but when you have 3 young kids, you get kind of busy!!

Keeping Things Fun!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...