Home     About Me     For Sale     Family     Cookbook     front porch beauty photography     Projects

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Globe Loses to Flashlight

The culprit.

This is what happens when you let a 3 year old play with a flashlight.....this was a pretty, yet dirty, glass globe that I had hanging in each of the kids rooms. Hanging up high on the curtain rod. And my 3 year old managed to break it with a little flashlight. I have no idea what he was doing....but he broke it....I hoped there was no one hurt but there was no screaming so all was ok.


The pieces even got in the big keg-size tub with all of the kid's big blocks, which fills about 1/2 of the tub, in it. So I got to take the blocks out one by one and clean them off so no one would get cut, because that would not be so fun.

Lesson learned: no glass objects in child's room.

Keeping Things Out Of Reach.....Or So I Thought!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...