I love to make stew and soup because you can add anything you like really. So this is a concoction that I came up with because it's got some things in it that I had in the house! It turned out really good, though!
1 or 2 packages of stew meat
6-8 strips of bacon, cut into small pieces
2 14.5 oz. cans of beef broth
carrots, chopped
4-5 potatoes, chopped
In a large stock pot, heat enough oil to cover the bottom. Brown the stew meat in the oil. Remove the stew meat and add cut up raw bacon. Fry for 3-4 minutes on medium-high heat. Add stew meat back into pot and add 2 cans of beef broth. Bring to a boil and add chopped up potatoes and carrots. Boil until potatoes and carrots are soft but not mushy.
Keeping Things Yummy!
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment