Home     About Me     For Sale     Family     Cookbook     front porch beauty photography     Projects

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Diaper Bag

Thanksgiving was great and we made it through Black Friday. I've got all of my fabric washed so now it's time to work on more gifts. So here's some more of what I've been working on....at least the things I can show you. I will have to show you the adult items after the holidays.

E got a baby for her birthday that came with some accessories....a brush and bottle and some other little things. She loves to play with babies, so I made her a little diaper bag that's just her size to keep her baby things in.

It's got owls on the outside....I love owls!

And some cute flower fabric on the inside. The handles are just long enough for her to carry it on her shoulder. I like it. Too bad I don't have enough fabric to make myself one!!!

Keeping Things Fun!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...