Home     About Me     For Sale     Family     Cookbook     front porch beauty photography     Projects

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

These are the roasted pumpkin seeds that my daughter wanted to try. They turned out pretty good. I really like them and so does my family! I was pleasantly surprised. They kind of taste like popcorn seeds.

Here is the recipe:

1 C. raw pumpkin seeds
1 T. extra virgin olive oil
Course salt
Pepper

Stir pumpkin seeds in extra virgin olive oil. Spread out on a pan and sprinkle salt and pepper over the top. Bake at 375ยบ for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through.

My batch was about 3 cups. I am going to make some more out of the rest of our pumpkins to make some trail mixes for a couple people on my Christmas list.

Keeping Things Yummy!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...