Home     About Me     For Sale     Family     Cookbook     front porch beauty photography     Projects

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bing Commercial

I've got a great Bing commercial! You know, Bing, those commercials where everyone has search overload and they're going crazy saying all the information from one word that someone else said.

I picked up R from school and she had learned how to spell YOU and a lot of times when they learn new words they learn silly little songs and arm movements and whatever else will help them remember those words. So she's singing "Y-O-U spells YOU!" all while doing her little arm dealy and all of a sudden I hear V singing, "Skunk in the barnyard P-U, somebody did it, that's YOU!" right on cue as R says YOU! They just kept going for a little while. It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. I kept thinking I should've been recording it, but I was driving in some deep snow so I didn't think that would go over well. The first thing I thought was, "That is a great Bing commercial!!", all the while laughing! Kids are so funny!

Keeping Things Fun!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...