R loves to ice skate. We got her some ice skates for Christmas and she's only gotten to use them about 4 times since then because it just has been too cold and then she fractured her finger. So R and E and I went skating yesterday. Well, R was the only one that actually skated. E and I just walked around in our boots. V didn't want to come this time...he wanted to stay with Daddy.
R is really pretty good at skating and she's also pretty good at falling down!
It was really wet. It got up to freezing yesterday and it's amazing how much snow and ice melts when it reaches the freezing point instead of below zero.
E falls down a lot even on her boots and she just thinks it's hilarious! She was just laughing hysterically every time she fell down! I couldn't help but laugh at her laughing....her little bitty crazy laugh is just cute!
R found a hockey puck that someone had left out and had fun playing with it and kicking it around. She was trying to kick it and missed it in the picture.
A silly little girl! So cute!
Sisters. My baby girls.
She wanted me to take her picture with the hockey puck!
The pictures are kind of blurry because they were taken on my phone instead of my good camera. We had a good time and it may be the last time that we'll get to go skating this year as it is supposed to reach the 50's by next week. Woo-hoo for Spring but that means no more skating on ice. It's supposed to reach 38˚ today....I may hang clothes out on the line!! No...I'm kidding....but I'm so tempted!!
Keeping Things Fun!
Jess







No comments:
Post a Comment