Home     About Me     For Sale     Family     Cookbook     front porch beauty photography     Projects

Monday, June 6, 2011

R Soccer Photos

Yay, soccer photos!! Now I've just got to do dance photos and photos of all 3 kids together. At least my list is getting a little shorter! These are just a few of the photos that I took of her in her soccer uniform. She had a lot of fun with soccer and she'll probably to it again.




She is so easy to take photos of because she loves to pose for the camera. I think they came out pretty darn cute!!

Keeping Things Fun!
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Bah! I am not sure how I missed this post!! I think the pictures came out adorable!! She looks SO grown up in the first pic!!

    I think I told you last week, but your kids are SO well behaved!! You and Joe are doing something right :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...