Home     About Me     For Sale     Family     Cookbook     front porch beauty photography     Projects

Friday, August 26, 2011

First Day of 1st Grade

R's first day of first grade was on Tuesday. I can't believe I have a first grader! She was so excited on Monday that she couldn't get to sleep that night! You'd a thought it was Christmas around here or something!! The first 2 days they got out early for teacher work days so they didn't get into the full swing of things until Thursday. So the first day she came home and said she was bored because they had to read too much. I told her they weren't on their regular schedule because it was only a half day and the first day and it would get better. I think she was highly disappointed in her first day after all that excitement. But the second day got better and the third day, which was a full day, was even better. I do believe that she came home the first day of Kindergarten and said she was bored too. I wonder if it will be like this every year?? Probably!! I will have to try and remind her next year that the first day will probably be kind of boring.

I've seen all kinds of first day of school photos and grade photos of kids all over blogland and I thought it would be nice to have all of her info on her picture to remember it. We were in the sun so it was kid of bright but it turned out pretty cute.

Keeping Things Fun!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...