Home     About Me     For Sale     Family     Cookbook     front porch beauty photography     Projects

Friday, June 11, 2010

Kool-Aid...Red Kool-Aid

New story of the day:

My son, whose 3, just spilled almost an entire 2 qt. jug of RED Kool-Aid all over the counter because he's a big boy and thinks he can pour it himself. He actually does really great if the jug is not full.

So I'm sitting out in the hot and VERY humid outside reading the paper and all of a sudden I hear "Ugh, I spilled the kool-aid!", from a very aggravated little boy. So I go in the house thinking he spilled it on the floor and it would be easy to clean up. Nope. It's all over the counter, under the bread box, under the toaster, down the front of the dishwasher, all over the floor. Great. Get a towel, well several, actually, and a wet washrag and get it cleaned up. Sorry, no pictures.....as I was trying to clean up the RED kool-aid off of my WHITE counter. Needless to say, it's still pinkish!

And Vince managed to get a drink out of it after all!! Yay for him!!

Keeping things fun!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...