Finally, I got the bib giveaway up! I am giving away a set of 2 girl's bibs and a set of 2 boy's bibs. All you have to do is post a comment in the comments below and tell me if you want the girl's bibs or the boy's bibs and anything else you wish to say. I love to hear from you! Remember to leave your email so I can contact you if you win! Comments can be posted until midnight CST on Friday, July 23rd. I will shortly be getting some bibs up in my etsy shop so keep an eye out. These bibs are quilted and get softer every time you wash them. They are very absorbent and have a strip of long velcro so they can be adjusted to fit babies up to toddlers.
These are the 2 girl's bibs. Pink of course!







Keeping Things Fun!
Jess






Very cute Jess! I would love to win either set :) Love your blog, esp the pictures and the recipes :)
ReplyDeletethehewitts32@msn.com
Jess I think you are a very talented mom of 3 . I do not know how you do it . I love the pink bib set. They are well made and ve
ReplyDeleteWow, quilted bibs! These are exceptionally nice bibs; I can tell just from the photos. I would love to enter for the boy set. Thanks for the chance to win this fun giveaway.
ReplyDeleteelliebeetle (at) gmail (d0t) com
Jess I love the bibs you created. I want a chance to win the girl ones. love your creativity. I do not know how you do it with husband and 3 children under 5. rlsnethen@iowatelecom.net
ReplyDeleteCongrats on setting up shop over at Etsy. Your bibs are some of the nicest ones I've seen (and I've been looking at a lot of bibs)! I'd love to enter for the boy set!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes.
thevanandthecart at gmail d0t com
love the bibs
ReplyDelete