Ok, so I know this is a horrible photo, but I forgot to take a picture until after I had eaten my sandwich! It was much yummier looking as a sandwich too!
boneless pork chops
original Club crackers
salt
pepper
ground thyme
dill weed
1 can evaporated milk
2 eggs
First, hammer the chops paper thin with a meat tenderizer. Heat up an electric skillet to 350ยบ (or medium to medium high heat), add some oil for the chops to fry in. I add enough to cover the bottom. In one dish, crush up the crackers (it takes quite a few) until they look like bread crumbs. Add salt, pepper, ground thyme and dill weed to taste. Blend well. In a second dish, mix eggs and about 1/3 of the can of evaporated milk. In a third dish, pour in the rest of the milk (you may need 2 cans of milk, depending on how many you make). Dip the chops, one at a time into the egg mixture, then the crackers, then the milk and back in the crackers so they get good and coated. Fry them until they are golden brown on both sides. It doesn't take too long because the shops are paper thin. Eat on a bun with mayo and lettuce or whatever sounds good to you. Yum!
Keeping Things Yummy!
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment