If any of you know me, you know I LOVE antiques. I cannot resist an antique store or the things inside! It is one of my weaknesses....along with fabric stores! Laura and I have a hard time leaving once we step foot inside!! Anyway, see this beauty? I bought it at an antique store for $40. $40!!! I couldn't believe it!! I couldn't pass this up. It's even in a beautiful cabinet and it came with some accessories! It's all dusty and grungy in this photo but I've been slowly restoring and cleaning it up. It's in pieces right now so I can oil it and clean it. But more on that later.
I got some belt leather for it in the mail yesterday. I'm so excited! And it smells divine....like old leather. When I opened the package I couldn't help but sniff it! I know...I have issues!! 25 feet of it.....it should last me a little while at least! At least a couple of breaks...we'll see how it goes when I figure it out.
I can't wait to get my treadle back together and learn how to use it! I will post more about this project later on. It is coming along....but slowly.
Keeping Things Fun!
Jess

I think we still need to stick our husbands with the kids and go over to the antique mall by the interstate!!
ReplyDelete